Friday, June 3, 2011

NZ goodies

YUM! Check out these tasties from NZ that Mickle brought back. A variety of my Kiwi loves: pineapple lumps, chocolate fish, whittakers chocolate bars, blue earth rose hip oil and face lotions, note pads, my favorite tampons :) , a cutie pie photo album, wristlets made by Hera and a CD from Hera.

Not to mention two beautiful books with messages from the beauties of Christchurch and Wellington. It really makes me want to go back. Like now.


The best gift of all was perhaps the man himself. Just as I remember him, maybe even better. He's on his way to fitting right in! Especially with this moose pillow that I SO wish we could ship to our mate Keeley.

xo Mickle pie.

1 comment:

  1. Love the moose pillow! What better way to Canadianize your Kiwi?! (Just don't let him wear a hockey jersey out on a date of yours...that is one Canadian thing that has gotsta go!)

    ReplyDelete