Thursday, May 19, 2011

big day.

2 months. 12 days.

Finally.

I will be wrapped up in my mans arms in 26 hours. It's not coming fast enough. And yes, I know people have waited longer to see their loved ones, but I'm just not that patient. Any longer and I would have sold all of my belongings and booked a ticket to New Zealand. Thankfully, it hasn't come to that... I do love my stuff.
There are lots of screenshots of Mike not paying attention to me ;)
I love the blown out sunshine in this! That's my Mickle, hard at work, trying to show me the deck he built, but the sun took over and I could barely see him.
Farewell Skype. You have been really good to us! Welcome home Mikey!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely for you two. P.S. I just realized I wasn't even a follower of your blog. Don't worry, I won't miss a post now! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little shots of you in the corner. You two are the cutest ;)

    ReplyDelete