Monday, April 18, 2011

spring cleaning

I guess I've been blogging since 2008? Whoa. The same banner for 3.5 years. My goodness.

Since I'm unemployed right now I thought, this is the perfect time not only to clean out my closet (ridding of clothes to make room for a man. I must be in love!), but to refresh my wee blog. Of course it had to be handwritten. It's just my style... and me. I reach for my favorite nib and away I go.

A simple site, all white, showcasing whatever it is I blog about...

Any feedback friends? I will say... it was difficult writing it... to flush or to blush. Hopefully the heart at the end will lead to the latter conclusion. Blush.

2 comments:

  1. ugh. It's so pretty, Justine. Your handwritten script is my absolute fav. BEAUTIFUL... just like you :)

    And, good golly, you MUST be in love. Mike and I have been married for 3 years and he still only has one drawer in my dresser! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blush. Thanks Christine!

    And don't worry... I only took out 1 bag... it barely made a dent! hehe!

    ReplyDelete