Thursday, March 10, 2011

just bella

I know this girl. Not only is she so fabulously styled (even when I see her in her pj's), but she's charismatic, gorgeous, sincere, amazing at photography and has beautiful taste.

She used to be my sole reader... she may still be my sole reader and I even remember her saying that she wanted to start a blog. It started as her honeymoon blog but it's blossomed into one of my favorite reads. The best thing about it, she's from my town! Love the locals. Share the love. Christine, you are magnificent! You are an inspiration!

Ready, set, go.

Seriously, how cute is this image?! Christine?! OMG, you're a gem!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, justiney! You're too sweet. Of course, I'm still a reader. I was so excited to see you pop up in my google reader again... miss you :)

    ReplyDelete