Friday, March 5, 2010

dreams.



been really into hand type. I'm trying my own hand at calligraphy. I'd like to have more tattoos with a little 'ting touch,' so I've drawn one up above. I've had many people comment on where it should go... and the strangest, yet most brilliant one was along my thigh... up and down. naturally, I mocked it up and it looks so sick! if I get it done, it'll be by far my favorite tattoo! now... just need to find the perfect artist.

as an aside, I saw the second image on a pia ulin's site. when I dream, I dream in this place. it was like a deja vu moment minus the balloons. I love you white room. xo.

1 comment:

  1. Do it! The tattoo that is, it is beautiful. I wouldn't knock the balloons either, they're dreamy too (unless one pops while you're sleeping).

    ReplyDelete