Monday, September 28, 2009

I want to hug


this scarf! just wait till you feel it! I want to hug it and cuddle it and wrap myself into it! my super talented weaver'tastic friend loomed this beauty. and let me tell you... it's a stunner!

I think I staked claim on it while we were watching movies on my couch twisting the ends of many weavings and this little purple monster was hiding amongst the pile.

tasha, I want it, I need it. I love it! you are so talented! gimme gimme gimme! it's getting so chilly out there.

see more of the great tasha's goodies here.

2 comments:

  1. woa, welcome back to blogland... haven't seen you around here in a while ;)

    Love Tasha's creations, it's so scarf weather right now. brrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C!

    I can't wait to get my hands on it so I can warm up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete