Friday, April 24, 2009

floral, how I want you


has anyone ever noticed Nicole Richie's fabulous style? ya... she's definitely on my top 5 style icons. her hippie glam is effortless.

I have an epic wedding to go to in Maui and I so wanted to find a similar dress to the one above. I just love it! but alas in the minute spare time that I had to go shopping I couldn't find a good quality floral floor length getup. sure, there are lots of dresses out there but I want chiffon! not cotton-jersey! c'mon buyers... quality!!!

anyways... I ended up finding this little gem at forever 21. it does really scream me, not so much Maui... thoughts?

and if any of you know where I can find some slippery, flirty, floor length gowns, you let me know.

joyeux vendredi!

2 comments:

  1. I was at Winners the other day and they surprisingly had a whole rack dedicated to some floor length beauties. You should check it out! Happy Shopping!
    p.s. love the Raybans too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine!! I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete