Wednesday, November 5, 2008

gift wrap goodness


so I've been working on this for a little bit now... gift wrap! and here is a screen shot of the design, I couldn't hold it in any longer! this is just a chunk, the final size will be 27" x 39" and there are those little message boxes all over the paper.

the idea is message wrap. no cards needed. just write in the boxes. I can't wait to do a press check. there will be three color schemes all with gold of course ;) gold and turquoise, gold and eggplant and gold and olive. deliciousness.

I'll post loads of photos I'm sure when it's done and printed.

and I'll be selling it at the Royal Bison Craft and Art fair so be sure to swing by. valerydesignwrks will also be selling some killer gift wrap!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love it and am digging the new colours. See you at the Royal Bison!

    ReplyDelete