Saturday, July 19, 2008

the blushing bride-to-be


so, do you remember when I was in a huff and research puff to find flapper styles... well, alas, it was for this bridal shower party. it went swimmingly and the bride-to-be looked the best she's ever looked. they don't get more fabulous than her.


the photos are in and they are fabulous! I couldn't have asked for more. TJ of Aneca Photography took some stunning photos! so here are some of my favorites.





the maids with their bride!


and the whole gang being as sultry as we can in fringe and feathers. so bad ass. we need flasks tied to our thighs!

special thanks to adam for meeting my best friend, proposing and possibly making her the most blushing bride ever. TJ our gorgeous and talented photographer. and all the special ladies who participated in my 1920's dream. thanks for bearing the fringe and the feathers and being a part of this darling time for the bride. we all love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment