Thursday, June 26, 2008

hearts to 29 armstrong


I just met up with some friends who took me to a stunning little store on 104st. it's a MUST SEE. it's called 29 Armstrong and you are in for a treat. they are a fairly new home store that carries designer house wares and from the looks of it, some local designer finds too.

when you walk inside you will get a sneak peak of what I want my future home to look like. it's fabulous. gorgeous drawings hung on the raw brick wall. beautiful black and white tile in the foyer. it's stunning. I didn't have my camera, so I couldn't sneak any photos, but just swing by... this way I won't spoil the treat of this fabulous store!

2 comments:

  1. This store had so many assorted wonders for me and my "Buddies" to gently sweep our fingers through!!! AMAZING...not only was the furniture easy on the eyes so were the cute men "blush"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved 29 Armstrong so much that we held a Divertido event there last year. To get a sneak preview of how fantastic that store is, check out our past event: http://www.divertido.ca/events/3

    ReplyDelete